Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Healthcare Recruiting Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Establishing goals, activities, and objectives for the recruiting team.
- Developing, mentoring, and training healthcare recruiters.
- Assisting with planning and processing for the recruiting team.
- Managing the full life cycle for recruiting and building long term relationships with current and new clinicians for Malone healthcare.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 years of staffing experience is required
- Healthcare experience within therapy
- Leadership experience is strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?