Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Manager
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Dallas, Texas, United States
- Lead, plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the customer service activities and budget
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overallorganization
- Confer with management and staff coordinating customer service activities
- Develop solution-based recommendations, seek solution implementation support and lead efforts to resolve service issues
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to the customer service function for upper management
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions regarding organizational policies and procedures
- Resolve conflicts of all types
- Measure customer service team performance and make employment decisions in order to meet service goals
- Manage projects that provide feedback and communicate knowledge (e.g., service failures, customer concerns, complaint resolution processes, etc.) across the business
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Participate in product quality review and complaint investigation processes as needed
- Perform and/or direct day to day administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years customer service management responsibility in a global setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Preferred customer service management within manufacturing environment
- Customer service systems development and deployment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?