Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in 10925 Miller Road Dallas Texas 75238 United States, Dallas, Texas, 75238, United States
- Coordinate all activities between Customer Service Department, customers and personnel.
- Accept and review all phone calls for customer service, direct calls to appropriate person and follow-up with return calls as required.
- Maintain files as related to Customer Service: History Files, Print Control File and Repair/File Log.
- Maintain service parts inventory, customer equipment records and other customer data.
- Assist with preparations of training programs by preparing advertising, mail outs and handling all customer communications for these programs.
- Present all correspondence with terms and conditions to the Contracts Coordinator for review.
- Prepare verbal and written quotes on price and delivery for all repairs, spare parts process; acknowledge all orders and keep customers advised as to any change in status of order.
- Input all Customer Service and related Engineering Job/Project cost data into the accounting system.
- Ship domestic and international mail and packages.
- Perform any customer service-related tasks as directed.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 4 years customer service experience for a manufacturer or in a technical setting
- Computer literate to include Word, Access, and intermediate skills on Excel
- Proven experience reading and understanding technical manuals
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Professional and collaborative attitude
- Willing to work overtime, when needed
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?