This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a SAP Business Process Mapping Lead
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in 711 Third Ave , New York, New York, 10017, United States
- Helps shape company's knowledge architecture and will support practitioners and teams in the design, development, and delivery of leadership development modules and programs.
- Serves as responsible for managing learning and development knowledge.
- Designs, develops, and continuously improves a dynamic library of best practice learning and development resources, including: Standard client-facing materials (e.g., design principles), Internal playbooks (e.g., how-to guides) and final materials for delivered, client-facing modules, cases, and program.
- Convenes practitioners to help actively shape and develop the portfolio and support knowledge codification and dissemination efforts.
- Supports client development and program delivery.
- Advises and alerts for practitioners and our client service teams working on leadership development topic.
- Guides teams to the best experts and materials, streamlines and innovates knowledge support and delivery system to proposal and engagement teams and design learning solutions.
- Creates custom learning solutions for clients by developing and/or configuring a variety of appropriate strategies including interactive instructor-led classroom learning, web-based and virtual classroom training, performance support, and workplace-based learning.
- Includes adult learning principles to recommend design approaches and interactions that most effectively support specific performance objectives.
- Works closely with subject matter experts and clients to understand performance needs of the audience.
- Writes, edits, and manages content development at all stages of the lifecycle, enforcing quality standards, and adhering to deadlines.
- Works with designers, media practitioners, and vendors to create final materials.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience
- S4 Hana Modules - Tax, Treasury and Reporting
L4 Process mapping experience
- SAP Enable Now (SAP Enable Now (sapforgrowth.com) Articulate Rise, Captivate
- Experience creating Data Sets
- Ability to work with Stake Holders
Content development experience, specifically mapping and documenting Level 4 processes
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?