This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Retail Merchandiser / Reset Merchandiser
, working in Retail
industry in Dillon, Colorado, United States
$300 Hiring Bonus!
We are seeking an energetic, creative individual to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at major retailers near you. Enjoy a flexible, part-time schedule while learning about your favorite local retailers. We’ll get you up to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning materials. We’re seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and willing to work independently and as part of a great team!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program!
- Health, vision, and dental offered.
- Short-term disability and life insurance benefits.
- 401K and retirement benefits offered.
- Competitive weekly pay with the option of deposit.
- Pay for drive time between stores and mileage reimbursement.
- Flexible scheduling between the hours of 8:00 AM–5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Work with your favorite nationally recognized products.
- Build professional relationships with Store Management and Associates.
- Reset and stock sections of the store according to the plan-o-gram.
Our client has been designing retail merchandising strategies for 50+ years. Providing a variety of solutions. Creating a variety of career opportunities. Rewarding full-time and part-time merchandising opportunities around the country. From product demonstration to keeping the shelves stocked and more. With a proven system to make sure that the team in the field and customers have the best possible experience.
What kind of experience are you looking for? Flexible hours? Growth? Autonomy and challenge? Check this out! Get the training, systems, benefits and support you need. Have the success you are looking for. The success you deserve. If you like cool stuff. People. Selling. Maybe you’ll like this.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have daily access to a smart phone and Internet
- Ability to lift 25lbs on a regular basis and 60lbs on occasion
- Must have reliable transportation to visit multiple stores in a territory
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?