Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer
, working in Retail
industry in Venice, California, United States
- Architect and build responsive Web based applications driven by a REST API, that run on all major web browsers on Windows and MacOS X.
- Help define standards and best practices for the team.
- Be the “Go to” person for solving challenging technical problems.
- Build, evolve, and optimize these applications and services, for load time and performance.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of real-world web development experience
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming, data structures, and problem solving
- Works well in a team environment, with talented people both inside of engineering and other teams
- Experience with designing modular and scalable software
- Writes clear, legible, and understandable code
- Experience taking projects from idea through to completion
- In the US, preferably in the Pacific Time zone
- Online communication, team collaboration skills, and English proficiency a must
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?