This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Change Management Specialist
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in 1515 Broadway 14th Floor New York, NY 10036, New York, New York, 10036, United States
- Implements day to day change management activities within a structured process framework for a large-scale SAP implementation.
- Designs the strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Evaluates the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Supports training and communication as part of change management.
- Evaluates the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluates resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Manages the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
- Conducts post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request.
- Communicates updates internally and externally, as appropriate proactively.
- Performs other duties as required.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 3-5 years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation
- 3-5 years of experience in large scale ERP implementations
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, exceptionally organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Solid change management experience, including communications, engagement and behavioral and cultural change
- Experience organizing and overseeing change programs and plans
- Construct cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes
- Advise on stakeholder engagement and change program accomplishments as well as determining long term changes to the business
- Understand the financial industry and other sectors within the business that impact on the organization’s change programs
- Outstanding people and communication (written / verbal) skills and great collaborator
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, primarily PPT(storyboarding, structuring and formatting presentations) and excel (Pivots, formulas and formatting) & SharePoint knowledge
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?