This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Electronic Test Technician II
, working in Telecommunications
industry in Beaverton, Oregon, United States
- Calibrate instruments to manufacturing specification(s) using fixtures, test equipment and documented procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the technical problems encountered during the test and calibration phase of an instrument build.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering, Assembly, and Materials Planning in the timely resolution of technical problems.
- Test and troubleshoot circuits, components, and optical/mechanical assemblies.
- Provide training and direction to other technicians and assemblers where needed.
- Assist in writing or modifying test procedures.
- Assist in engineering evaluation of components, circuits, prototypes, first articles, quality specifications, and modifications.
- Maintain department reporting records.
- Write Change Proposals to suggest engineering or process changes where required.
- Comply with all quality policies, procedures, and work instructions for this position.
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
Our client reimagines value. Customers’ value. Your value. Through digital disruption. Building and managing enterprise IT systems. Advising, designing, and executing. At the front of technical innovation.
Making a difference worldwide via offices throughout the United States, plus Canada, Europe, Mexico, and India. Making a difference for motivated people like you. People who rate them 3.9 on Glassdoor with a 76% recommendation. People who like to create.
Do you like to contribute? Compete? Create your own opportunities? Be supported with professional development and mentorships? Participate in volunteer and team-building events? Recharge with days off? Reimagine YOUR value. There is no chance like this. There is no time like now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- BSEE degree required.
- 2 years of experience electronics technology, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic test and measurement equipment or military equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal direction on sophisticated equipment. Strong work ethic.
- Troubleshooting ability in electronics, electro-mechanical and optical measurement.
- Ability to communicate technical problems.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?