Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Business Solutions Analyst
, working in BPO
industry in Metro Manila, Philippines
The Business Solutions Analyst liaises between end users and system developers on technology needs and provide direct support to users, as well as provide insight on hiring trends. They partner with stakeholders to identify and analyze key recruiting performance indicators through the creation and maintenance of proactive reporting and auditing. Other responsibilities include:
- Recognizing patterns to define gaps in the ATS and drive change at a system level with responsible parties (end users, system admins, etc.)
- Prioritizing creation and maintenance of a system that empowers recruiters to focus on their candidates by differentiating between user education gaps and system configuration issues and defining a path to course correct.
- Collecting, analyzing, and presenting data from the system when provided a subset of potentially unrelated data points/filters to draw conclusions.
- Auditing information within and across systems.
- Ensuring successful integration with downstream systems and accurate reporting to stakeholders.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum of 3 years of candidate sourcing and scouting experience across different channels (employee referrals, job boards, social media, agency)
- Preferably has previous experience in recruitment or with headhunting firms with a high degree of client engagement, or in-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Prior relational database experience
- Advanced MS Excel working knowledge and applied experience
- Proficiency in SQL and other common query languages
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Understanding of software development workflows
- Familiarity with project tracking tools (gun chart, agile chart, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate abstract ideas both written and verbally to senior management and executives
- Ability to spot trends and conduct data projections
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work on a Night Shift
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?