This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Tool and Die Maker - 2nd or 3rd shift
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, 68521, United States
- Maintain and troubleshoot dies with minimal supervision or direction.
- Troubleshoot die problems with minimal amount of production down time.
- Prioritize work load to meet the needs of production.
- Perform die changeovers as required.
- Support and implement continuous tooling improvements on all dies for increased utilization and efficiency.
- Build or modify spare parts as needed.
- Participate in recommendations for die design improvements and problem solving teams.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Technical Degree in Machine Tool or equivalent field
- Proficient at all aspects of precision machining and form grinding
- Proficiency in reading a strip and die with troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of stamping press auxiliary equipment; (i.e. Feeder, take-ups, vision, lube systems)
- Ability to work with employees throughout the organization
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Good PC skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?