Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Recruiting Director
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating recruiting strategies.
- Establishing goals and milestones for the division and monitoring division performance.
- Instituting best practices in recruiting, networking, and referral generation.
- Developing the recruitment team by directing, managing, coaching, and conducting regular follow ups.
- Collaborating with the company leaders to align goals, monitoring compliance and continuous improvement needs.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of healthcare leadership experience in staffing is required
- Experience with Allied Healthcare
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to create professional presentations
- Ability to gather and analyze data
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?