Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Janitor
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Phoenix, Arizona, 85040, United States
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture & fixtures
- Clean windows, conference room windows and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines & equipment
- Clean operations equipment as instructed to by supervisor or specific departmental supervisors
- Sweep outside front entry way, along with other employee entrances
- Clean conference rooms on daily basis, make sure refrigerators are stocked with beverage for visitors.
- Clean & condition conference room chairs as needed
- Clean lunch/breakroom, wipe down tables & chairs, clean microwaves, toaster ovens, cleanout refrigerators as needed both inside and outside. Stock lunchroom coffee supplies
- Clean front lobby on daily basis.
- Clean hallways as needed, including lockers & drinking storage cabinets
- Be in charge of the requisition of supplies needed for cleaning
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, etc. to prepare for employee activities, customer meetings or other external visitors
- Replace facility light bulbs as required
- Complete facility checklists as required, note any problems. Bring issues to attention of Supervisor or Building Maintenance.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum 1 -2 years previous experience in a janitorial capacity
- Demonstrate knowledge with procedures & safety measures
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the duties of the job.
Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize workload & multi-task
- Ability to utilize computer
- Forklift certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?