Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Program Manager
, working in Education
industry in New York, New York, 10012, United States
- Engage senior leaders to understand the talent needs of the businesses and define strategy
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop new engagement programs to support the strategic direction of the organization, especially around training and talent development
- Develop an effective performance management system and facilitate professional development and learning opportunities
- Facilitate professional development and training
- Make updates to existing programs to measure impact and effectiveness
- Develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Research and establish a preferred IT training vendor list
- Establish training goals year-to-year and key metrics to measure success
- Research and incorporate new training techniques to improve existing training
- Conduct research and analysis of organizational trend
- Create reports of all completed training to evaluate and measure results, and make improvements to the training program
- Work with Vendor Management to communicate with vendors and source training
- Maintain digital content and documentation
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of demonstratedexperience and increasing responsibilities within a People & Culture function, ideally in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented professional environment
- Ability to flex across long-term strategic thinking and day-to-day detailed tasks, and deliver projects with an emphasis on employee experience
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and work independently
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?