Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Operations Support Associate
, working in BPO
industry in Metro Manila, Philippines
WORK FROM HOME!
PSG is #GreatPlaceToWork Certified and the World's Largest RPO Company today!
The Operations Support Associate is responsible for providing logistical support to the different departments in PSG, primarily operations.
The role is expected to be responsible for planning and executing activities in the following areas:
- Validate and submit reports and documents to different government agencies (SEC, BIR, PhilHealth, SSS, Pag-IBIG and PEZA).
- Provide administrative and logistics support to different internal departments to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform and assist asset management and inventory including procurement.
- Take part and serve as core team to support for company engagements.
- Perform procurement and vendor management.
- Develop and maintain strategic partner and vendor/supplier relationships.
- Maintain records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Design all purchase orders for all stock and non-stock items.
- Source items/vendors, negotiates prices, discounts, payment terms and deliveries.
- Provide invoices/billings to Accounting.
- Inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Manage tools and provide support to concerns which is owned by the Facilities and Compliance department (email creation, operations tools, other similar terms)
- Perform site coordination.
- Perform site migration.
- Perform workstation layout/plotting, capacity planning and seat allocation.
Join Us Today!
Experience Required for Your Success
- At least 1 year experience in facilities and administrative and office management functions
- Experience with submitting reports to different government agencies (SEC, BIR, PhilHealth, SSS, Pag-IBIG)
- Experience handling PEZA documents is a plus!
- Has technical background
- Has experience utilizing MS Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively to different audiences
- Must be willing to work long hours, and occasional Saturday shifts
- Must be willing to work night shift
- Must be willing to go on-site in Ayala Ave. Makati
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?