Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Collaboration Engineer
, working in Real Estate
industry in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Manage and maintain national/global Cisco Webex cloud environment (Meetings, CVI, Calling, Contact Center, Webex Teams App) and on-prem CUCM / Unity environment.
- Manage and maintain Appspace digital signage, room scheduler, and workplace experience platform, including iPad schedulers.
- Lead or assist with all aspects of planning and execution of special events requiring collaboration technology with client groups as required (e.g. Corp Communications, Facilities, IT, etc.), including high profile senior executive meetings, town halls, and tenant meetings.
- Conduct in-depth troubleshooting of all collaboration systems, including integrated conference room systems (audio, video, lighting and shade control).
- Assist Senior Manager with vendor management and coordination of maintenance contracts, purchasing, renewals, support, and repairs (collaboration system manufacturers, TSPs, low-voltage, electrical), including installation, upgrade, porting and/or disconnection of traditional and emerging voice circuits and products.
- Provide project/product/release management of collaboration systems employing industry-standard methodologies as appropriate (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, waterfall).
- Create, update, and resolve Service Desk trouble tickets within area of expertise using ServiceNow portal, as well as monitoring ticket queue of junior collaboration engineer.
- Assess business impact of complex issues, working with IT staff to set expectations and provide resolutions.
- Maintain and augment a robust collaboration systems document repository, including policies/procedures, as-built, single line drawings, and other technical documentation.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company network standards and local, regional and global network.
- Configure and maintain proactive collaboration monitoring toolset leveraging existing applications and suggesting more efficient apps to ensure optimal collaboration system metrics.
- Perform and provide frequent trending & analysis reporting to demonstrate collaboration systems usage and efficiency; recommend changes accordingly to maximize performance and minimize costs.
- Possess strong emphasis on customer care, engagement, satisfaction, and partnership with a wide range of clients including shoppers, technicians, local management teams, C-level global executives, external partners, business leaders, and tenant representatives.
- Maintain standard working hours in a hybrid work environment, providing both onsite and remote on-call (24x7) support primarily in Century City regional office of collaboration systems and events, requiring early morning, late evening, and weekend hours on an occasional basis.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years of experience managing enterprise national and/or global Cisco collaboration and networking environments; equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered
- 5-7 years of AV design, implementation, and support
- Cisco Certifications: current CCNA minimum, current CCVP preferred
- Expert level Webex Control Hub and CUCM administration skills
- Expert level knowledge and RCA techniques for video conferencing protocols (e.g. H.323, H.264, H.221, and SIP)
- Expert level troubleshooting skills for traditional network and IP telephony technologies
- Expert level telephony admin skills, including dial plan management, e911 implementation, and call routing
- Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and installing integrated collaboration meeting rooms
- Wide breadth of hands-on network administration skills
- Experience with management of virtual servers, with an emphasis on Cisco UCS and VMware offerings
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows environment (including Azure Active Directory, IIS and SQL)
- Proficiency with Agile/Scrum/Kanban product and project management using tools such as Atlassian/Jira
- Scripting and coding knowledge and experience (Python and APIs)
- Mac and PC proficiency, including Microsoft365 suite for both platforms
- Familiarity with Davinci Resolve or other video content creation/editing tools
- Exceptional team player and thoughtful mentorship of junior engineers and technicians
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Active role in Cisco/Webex online community
- Appreciation and respect of cultural differences within our global company
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?