This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Customer Service Representative
, working in BPO
industry in Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educates customers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Is responsible for call disposition or compiling and documenting customer information as required.
Our client is the voice of customer service for leading brands worldwide. They know that customer experience starts with employee experience. So they focus on empowering and developing people like you.
How? Setting you up for success. Rewarding your efforts and outcomes. Being an inclusive place to work. Would you be surprised to know that 74% of Glassdoor respondents would recommend working here to a friend?
Be empowered to help people. Have the technology and information you need to solve problems. Get the training you need to be confident. Grow your career. Seriously – 93% of manager positions are filled internally. Wherever you want to go, why not start here?
Experience Required for Your Success
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?