Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Retail Associate
, working in Retail
industry in Seattle, Washington, United States
- Greet fans and ask questions ensuring fans enjoy a top-notch shopping experience
- Make recommendations based on observations and conversations with fans
- Maintain sales floor and/or stockroom standards with an eye to detail
- Process sales transactions via the Fanatics Point of Sale System (POS)
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by the Leadership team
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum 18 years of age, High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience working in retail and/or sales preferred
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Foreign language skills are a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?