Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Dishwasher / Utility
, working in Retail
industry in Renton, Washington, United States
- Maintain dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and or kitchen areas.
- Load and unload dishwashing machine, ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation of dishes.
- Hand wash specific items according to assigned procedures.
- Store and restock clean kitchenware.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock, transfer cleaning supplies between storage and work area.
- Keep a clean and orderly workstation.
- Comply with all sanitation and safety policies and procedures.
- Wash work tables and other food prep areas to cleanliness standards.
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?