Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Material Handler - 2nd Shift
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
- Perform all required SAP transactions for the warehouse functions per work instructions
- Perform inspection procedures necessary to assure appropriate quality
- Operate scales, safety ladder, pallet jack, hand truck, and forklifts
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1+ years working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and stand for most of the shift
- Forklift operation experience, preferred
- Experience working with hand-held scanner/RF unit, preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?