This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Data Engineer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Work on the design and development of data services in support of the Enterprise Data Lakes and Analytics Platform.
- Develop ELT/ETL pipelines to move data to and from Snowflake data store using a combination of Python and Snowflake SnowSQL.
- Set up reliable infrastructure to perform data-related tasks, particularly with Kafka.
- Work with collaborative teams to deliver high-quality data solutions in a multi-developer agile environment following design & coding standard methodologies.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors or Masters in a technology-related field
- 6+ years of related experience in data engineering, analysis, data warehouses, and data lakes
- Understanding and experience of methodologies like data warehousing, data visualization, and data integration
- Experience with IBM DB2 on Unix (AIX,Solaris,HP-UX, Linux) is essential
- Strong experience with relational database technologies (Oracle SQL & PL/SQL or similar RDBMS), preferably Snowflake Data warehousing services
- Strong expertise in all aspects of data movement technologies (ETL/ELT) and experience with schedulers
- Practical experience delivering and supporting Cloud strategies including migrating legacy products and implementing SaaS integrations
- Crafted and implemented operational data stores, as well as data lakes in production environments
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in developing and deploying pipelines
- Experience in deploying within a cloud-native infrastructure would be advantageous
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?