This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Project Manager
, working in Financial Services
industry in Irvine, California, United States
- Document project objectives and measure/manage project deliverables in context of such.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, host and attend daily stand-up meetings, lead and play an active role in lessons-learned and retrospectives, active participation and evaluation of release planning towards delivery of a cohesive project schedule.
- Establish a project steering committee providing regular updates on project progress/roadblocks.
- Report against project milestones and constraints (budget, time and resources).
- Identify and report on potential risks to project deliverables.
- Conduct routine planning sessions with the project leads, business owners, and product owners for alignment on the project plan and roadmap.
- Set up and initiate project governance and controls.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Produce Project Plans, Estimates, and Deliverables consistent with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Monitor and report on Project status, Project milestones, and Issues.
- Prepare estimates of Effort (EOE) and evaluate Estimates to Complete (ETC).
- Interface with internal Business Analysts, Technical Personnel, and Management to assess and determine resource requirements and resolve conflicts.
- Define standards for Project Management documentation, measurements, and reporting.
- Support project team with project deliverables as necessary.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant specialization; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant agile project management and project experience (complex, multi-track, financial systems) in a leadership role, managing resources to defined schedules/deliverables
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Six Sigma Black (Green/Black Belt)
- Experience in delivery of technical software solutions using SDLC methodologies that support Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile models
- Familiarity with Project Management concepts, deliverables, and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in producing project tracking documentation
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Process orientation with emphasis on measurement and feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated leadership in motivating teams to high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at the business and technical levels
- Strong work ethic, commitment, and teamwork
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Abilityto work flexible hours, especially during critical project schedules
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?