This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Senior Manager of Digital Analytics and Optimization
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Burlington, North Carolina, United States
- Managing intake of digital analytics requests.
- Leading behavioral web analytics to deliver actionable insights, identify gaps in tracking, and make recommendations for optimizations.
- Supporting your colleagues by ensuring appropriate tracking is in place to ensure our ability to measure success of campaigns and customer experience improvements.
- Determining all required data is ready for new releases and ad-hoc reporting.
- Using data to create self-service, automated reports to address common analytic asks.
- Conducting AB testing to identify area of improvement.
- Developing and implementing a holistic digital analytics strategy.
- Developing and representing the best practices of the Digital Analytics group to internal & external partners.
- Partner with technology teams on analytics implementation, data layer, database integrations, and emerging tools and features.
- Supporting digital channel reporting efforts.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years of industry experience
- Understanding of digital and web marketing
- Mastery of an enterprise-level digital analytics platform (GA360/GA4 and/or Adobe preferred) and Tag Management Tools such as Adobe Launch
- Experience in Adobe Target and AB testing principles and execution
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked
- Proven experience with digital marketing, including a strong understanding of the attribution logic of native platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc) and analytics platforms
- Ability to organize, present and articulate complex data in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to work cohesively with a cross-functional team and effectively manage change
- Strong interest in user behavior and how it impacts overall business objectives with a passion for strategic thinking and problem-solving
- Well-developed project management and time management skills; able to function in a fast-paced environment independently, while managing multiple, changing priorities
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?