This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Producer and Project Manager
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in New York, New York, United States
- Plan and develop project idea.
- Create and lead the team, monitor project progress, set deadlines, solve issues that arise, manage money, ensure stakeholder satisfaction, and evaluate project performance, including the performance of their team members.
- Proactively audit production processes and workflow.
- Define projects scope-of-work and create detailed agendas and production plans, monitoring all steps to ensure internal and client deliverables stay on track.
- Lead and coordinate cross functional teams to create accessible materials, maintaining open communication with all team members and stakeholders.
- Supervise file management, server organization, back-ups and archiving of project materials.
- Liaise and maintain critical relationships with corporate and network clients.
- Manage the creation and delivery of assets for corporate and ad agency clients.
- Perform quality control of all assets being utilized and delivered daily.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of studio management, project management and post-production experience
- Knowledge of standard studio operations
- Working knowledge of agency standard operations
- Working knowledge of standard media accessibility tools including audio description and captions
- Game Development experience a plus
- Experience in hands-on production of Virtual Conferences and Virtual Meetings, including Zoom, Riverside FM, Microsoft Teams along with similar recording platforms
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Keen attention to details of internal processes and outbound deliverables
- Solid knowledge of production and post-production processes
- Solid knowledge of W3C/WCAG accessibility, audio description and captioning
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects at once
- Process-driven with a flexible attitude
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills, people management and communications with team members on a senior level to ensure top level production
- Proactive creative problem-solver and negotiator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English and Spanish
- Ability to fluidly work independently and as part of a team
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?