This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Associate Director of Marketing Technology Strategy
, working in Biotechnology/Medical Devices
industry in Burlington, North Carolina, United States
- Lead execution of marketing technology program across the organization
- Oversee marketing technology, including advertising, email, text/SMS, B2B, and B2C Marketing Automation, Website, customer relationship marketing (CRM), digital asset management (DAM), etc
- Establish and drive technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
- Monitor reliability and health of the marketing technology platforms and manage delivery capabilities to increase stability, speed, and overall performance.
- Oversee technical assessment and drive business case development for new investments
- Manage third-party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
- Lead solution architecture decisions as it relates to the Marketing Technology Ecosystem
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree
5+ years of experience leading marketing technology at enterprise scale to achieve business outcomes
3+ years of leadership experience with a strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional projects
Proven success bridging technical/development teams with enterprise marketing teams
Understands all aspects of marketing and communications including campaign management, audience selection, communication execution, reporting and analytics
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, limited resources, and tight deadlines; excellent leadership, delegation, and organizational skills to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Solid expertise and experience with requirements management methods and tools (e.g., requirements analyses, specifications, modeling, reviews, etc.)
Demonstrated deep understanding of the current and emerging marketing technology landscape and experience formulating solutions with a customer-focused attitude to meet business needs and drive growth
Strong project manager and problem solver with the ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress, formulating and achieving measured goals
Strong analytical capabilities; experience using techniques like cost-benefit analysis for feature prioritization
Experience with Eloqua, Adobe Experience Suite (AEM, Analytics, Target), CDP, Digital Asset Management, and Salesforce CRM
Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?