Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Document Control Technician -1st Shift
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
Starting wage depends on skill set
Join a dynamic team where we seek to discover, develop, and utilize our inner talents. As part of this team, you will be responsible for assuring compliance of Stamped and Plated products to both company and customer specifications. In addition, you will facilitate quality systems, and participate in metrology activities in the Terminal Unit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain Stamping and Plating quality system documentation including prints and engineering standards, inspection standards, control plans, PPAP & 8D documentation, work instructions and quality records.
- Track and document all ECN’s applicable to terminal unit product.
- Own the Edu system for Terminal Unit - assign and track all training documentation for terminal unit.
- Support and distribute required PPAP documentation for all Terminal unit products per customer requests.
- Create measurement reports for metrology activities and distribute to Engineering as applicable.
- Track and measure annual layout requirements for all Terminal unit products.
- Train QCs and support tool room on proper measurement techniques as needed.
- Assist with completing required Gage R&R studies.
- Assist with training new QCs on vision systems and programs.
- Support supplier quality issues.
- Aid in design and development of measurement fixtures and gages Work with management, production, and tool room to eliminate potential quality problems.
- Assist QC inspectors with principal job duties as needed to ensure production coverage.
- Perform Smart Scope programming, updating, reporting, and revision control.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
The Experience You Will Bring
- Manufacturing quality control experience including the use of quality measurement tools (Smart Scopes, Keyence, microscopes, calipers, micrometer) and the ability to read blueprints
- Understanding of personal computer hardware and software including word processors, excel spreadsheets and SAP
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate Degree in a related field
- Training or experience in Electroplating and Automotive Quality Systems
- Understanding of GD&T
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?