This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Portfolio Accountant
, working in Real Estate
industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Monitors/reviews monthly financial reports prepared by
third party property managers for assigned real estate assets.
- Oversees third-party property managers.
- Provides guidance on the firms accounting practices and
- Reviews of financial performance (budget v. actual).
- Reviews of outstanding tenant receivables and review of
- Meets periodically with Asset Managers to review property
and management company performance.
- Completes periodic desk top audits and communicate results
to Asset Managers.
- Completes quarterly and annual financial close.
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements and
- Prepares quarterly debt covenants and prepares quarterly
- Coordinates with external audit and tax team on required
- Calculates monthly management fees and prepares forecasts.
- Prepares investment acquisition and disposition entries.
Professional Staffing Group is one of Massachusetts’ largest staffing companies. Recruitment leaders count on us for help. You can too!
Why? Because of the great service we provide. We were the "overwhelming winner" of the first Excellence Award for Customer Acquisition and Retention. Our customers’ satisfaction means opportunity for you!
Want to work with someone who cares? We provide staffing to sponsored non-profits. Support scholarships and sponsorships. Give direct assistance to improve employability.
We care about you too! And we have the expertise to help. Do you want help with this opportunity?
Experience Required for Your Success
- BS in Accounting required
- 1-3 years accounting experience required
- Public Accounting & Real Estate Accounting experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Yardi familiarity a plus
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing needs within the office
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?