This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Fulfillment Specialist
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Sparks, Nevada, United States
As a member of our team, you’ll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can’t wait for you to join the pack!
Why you’ll love working here:
- Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities with all our roles and locations
- Multiple schedule options available
- Climate-controlled environment.
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year.
- Competitive wages and opportunity for increase
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion within the organization
What you’ll do:
Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or Movexx
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
Do you like pets? Our client does! They are hungry. They are determined. To be the largest pet retailer in the world. Well, not just the largest. Also the most trusted and most convenient. Operating 24/7 and in 24 locations. There are opportunities for you to grow where you are and where you want to be.
They need your help – delivering products and service for healthy pets and happy people. Don’t be caged in. Take the leash off. Develop clichés about pets. There are as many opportunities as there are different pets. How about this one? Is it one you’d want to brag about to your friends?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be able and willing to work part-time
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?