This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant - Hybrid
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in San Diego, California, United States
- Managing/coordinating calendars and scheduling meetings (using Outlook, Zoom, Teams).
- Attending and taking notes in staff meetings, then archiving/distributing notes (using Word).
- Updating org charts and other documents (using PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Organizing digital files in Teams and SharePoint.
- Performing records retention & management.
- Performing travel scheduling and expense report submissions.
- Purchasing, ordering materials, other stuff.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant Associates degree.
- 7+ years of experience as Administrative Assistant for Executives.
- Experience working for large corporation is a plus.
- Must be able to work mix of onsite and WFH in San Diego, CA.
- Ability to act with integrity, confidentiality and discretion in all activities and interactions.
- Ability to show dependability, initiative (self starter), resourcefulness in finding solutions, and strong follow-thru and follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn (and become subject matter expert/resource for) software application, web applications, and variety of systems and processes
- Flexibility to support Directors with different styles and support needs.
- Ability to support multiple Directors and their direct report Managers.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?