Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Performance Engineer
, working in Retail
industry in Newport Beach, California, United States
- Design, develop and maintain performance tests, models, and scripts.
- Fulfill performance test requests for service and application teams.
- Establish and maintain performance monitors within and across solutions.
- Diagnose issues and make recommendations for performance improvements.
- Ensure test results are input into the results database, monitor trends.
- Drive and collaborate to enhance overall Quality Assurance processes and best practices through integration of performance-based tasks, standards and metrics.
- Define and drive innovative automation testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes for current and future performance requirements that enhance Quality Assurance processes within the organization.
- Work with SCRUM teams to input effective test cases and plans for releases.
- Collaborate with team members to define Automation testing best practices.
- Develop and maintain core performance test and report framework.
- Mentor junior software testers / team members.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years experience in Power BI report generation and data modeling (DAX, Power Query, connecting to enterprise data sources via Power BI dataflows)
- 3+ years experience.in JMeter/Blazemeter script generation and report analysis
- 3+ years experience in Azure Cloud Engineering experience (designing, maintaining, modifying, tuning infrastructure)
- Loadrunner Cloud experience (Preferably Loadrunner Developer/DevWeb, but VuGen C-based scripts are acceptable)
- Proven track record of end-to-end performance engineering (not just analysis)
- Experience in a web or mobile app-based environment
- TruClient experience and front-end performance analytics for web and mobile apps
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?