This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Customer Support Representative - Work from Home
, working in BPO
industry in Ohio, United States
- Outbound dialing to our senior clients and transferring to licensed Medicare sales agents.
- Asking and recording pre-qualifying questions.
- Using sales and communication skills to engage and educate clients.
- Building rapport through authentic conversations.
- Using our proprietary tools to record information and assisting clients in improving their coverage.
- Following our sales scripts and best practices.
- Consistently achieving call, transfer, sale and talk time targets.
Our client believes that data and AI make for better outcomes. They believe in improving the health of the world. That as they figure it out people win. That people are unique. That people living a healthy lifestyle like cyclists, runners, weightlifters, fitness enthusiasts, athletes, vegans, vegetarians can be rewarded.
You can be rewarded too. Maximize your experience. Your growth. Get great benefits – some 100% paid. A 401(k). The remote equipment you need. The compensation you deserve. The paid time off you’ve earned.
Build the future. Be confident in yours. Share your passion for service. Let your expertise shine. You are unique. Is this a unique opportunity for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must have a high school diploma or similar
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume outbound call center
- Sales experience a plus
- Medicare experience a plus
- Customer oriented attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of urgency with the passion to help seniors in protecting their health and finances
- A competitive drive to succeed; you enjoy being a part of a team and value being one of the best on your team
- A career driven professional with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?