Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for X-Ray Technologist
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Washington, United States
Pay Rate: $36+ an hour, plus travel per diem
Candidates can live anywhere within the U.S. We are hiring in over 20 states including California, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado, and Oregon.
Are you an X-Ray Technologist who is looking to grow your career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
FlexForce Tech powered by Siemens Healthineers offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.
As an X-Ray Technologist, you’ll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Our culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers and they don’t walk away from a problem before it is solved.
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test artifacts
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures
- Complying with hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education and participation in training programs
- Under guidance and approval of the site Radiologist, administering contrast agents according to site-specific protocols
- Maintaining current permits to practice in all states in which services are performed
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting problems. Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team members
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality
- Performing additional duties as required
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus employees. Make your mark on our future.
Help develop, manufacture, and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products. Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support decisions and improve treatments for life.
Do you have passion for healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a shot?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Hospital setting background with a minimum of 1 year or 2 years of clinical experience required, specifically in ER, OR, Trauma and Portables
- Valid ARRT license, registered in Radiography
- Valid CPR certificate
- State license (will consider a candidate that doesn’t have this, if willing to obtain)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Must be flexible, reliable, and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
In this role the successful candidates will function as X-Ray Technologists in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?