Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Fulfillment Specialist Nights up to $21 per hour
, working in Light Industrial
industry in Jessup, Pennsylvania, United States, Jessup, Pennsylvania, United States
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you’ll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can’t wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you’ll love working here:
Across all roles and locations, you’ll work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Our company offers a variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You’ll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of PTO their first year
Career growth opportunities:
- Employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you’ll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers – and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
Do you like pets? Our client does! They are hungry. They are determined. To be the largest pet retailer in the world. Well, not just the largest. Also the most trusted and most convenient. Operating 24/7 and in 24 locations. There are opportunities for you to grow where you are and where you want to be.
They need your help – delivering products and service for healthy pets and happy people. Don’t be caged in. Take the leash off. Develop clichés about pets. There are as many opportunities as there are different pets. How about this one? Is it one you’d want to brag about to your friends?
Experience Required for Your Success
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment—e.g., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to walk up to 2 miles per shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Ability to lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift
- Ability to stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel
- Ability to climb up and down stairs (where applicable)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?