This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for DevOps Engineer
, working in Telecommunications
industry in 14810 Grasslands Dr, Englewood, Colorado, 80112, United States
- Works with enterprise level applications, install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and installs patches, and resolve software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery, maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Works to learn the environment, after which they will be moving you into more DevOps related work.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of DevOps experience, with experience doing production support
- Experience working in large enterprise environments
- Multiple years’ experience with on-call and after-hours support of enterprise level applications
- Must have strong Bash Shell/Python scripting experience
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or similar
- Experience installing and maintaining MySQL, Postgres, SQLServer, or similar database
- Some Linux and Windows admin experience
- Experience installing, upgrading, and administering Data Center versions of Atlassian Jira, Confluence, and Crowd
- Must have experience supporting networks, system security, hardware and other software applications
- Must have strong experience troubleshooting system issues and resolves or escalating
- Must have experience creating and updating system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures
- Must be available for on-call support, and after hours scheduled maintenance work
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?