This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Cloud Engineer
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in 1515 Broadway 14th Floor New York, NY 10036, New York, New York, 10036, United States
- Supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and creating innovative ways for our employees to collaborate.
- Interests in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and on-going innovation where you can help “reinvent the broadcasting wheel”.
- Supports cloud initiatives and migrations.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Enforces security policies, initiatives, and compliance reporting.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years working in a Linux or Windows based environment as a Cloud Engineer / Systems Engineer
- 1+ year experience with AWS
Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with a scripting language such as Cloudformation, Terraform, Serverless, Powershell, Python, or equivalent
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Working knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and databases
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?