Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Setup Operator - 2nd shift
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
- Operate fully automated assembly equipment to required volume level.
- Perform changeovers for tracks, feeder bowls, and other machine components.
- Load, align, and operate assembly machine per the instructions.
- Monitor machine for problems and troubleshoot problems.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position
- Abilityto proactively work independently as well as with others with limited supervision
- Abilityto effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?