Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Sourcing Specialist
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in 7225 Northland Drive N Brooklyn Park Minnesota 55428 United States, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, 55428, United States
- Conduct business within established supplier relationships.
- Identify and communicate internally any supplier concerns or opportunities. Support cost recovery initiatives.
- Support problem resolution discussions with suppliers and ensure the adequacy and timeliness of supplier correction action plans.
- Enter cost changes, assign selected suppliers, and support sourcing projects.
- Coordinate and communicate new component releases and design changes with suppliers.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or technical area APICS CPIM and/or ISM C.P.M./A.P.P. desired
- Previous materials/purchasing experience is a plus but is not required
- Fundamental knowledge of MAPICS MRP and web-based business systems desired
- Effective negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication within team and cross-functionally
- Highly organized and effective in managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to professionally represent the company by developing productive working relationships with suppliers
- Capable of reading and interpreting engineering documentation and technical data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability totravel (5-25% travel may be required)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?