Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Assistant Purchasing Analyst
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in 9955 59th Ave. N. Plymouth (Bass Creek) Minnesota 55442 United States, Plymouth, Minnesota, 55442, United States
- Ensure on-time delivery and expedite orders as necessary to achieve fill-rate goals.
- Review system recommended purchase quantities collaborating with demand planning analysts to improve accuracy.
- Develop and foster relationships with select suppliers to drive consistent performance and improve back order recovery.
- Resolve backorder issues in accordance with goals.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong aptitude to solve problems and improve processes
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence and resolve conflict with diplomacy and partnership
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?