Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Technical Customer Service Agent
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Plymouth Minnesota 55441 United States, Plymouth, Minnesota, 55441, United States
- Receive, respond to and resolve inbound client contacts on company products.
- Manage unresolved cases utilizing appropriate resources within required timelines.
- Perform and maintain acceptable performance levels as measured against the following metrics: client hold time, call lengths, call volumes, call quality, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate internal resources as necessary to ensure effective resolution.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent (Associate's degree preferred)
- 6+ months of technical support or internship experience
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to achieve several internal certifications throughout training and contract duration
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?