Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Java Developer
, working in Insurance
industry in Boston, MA 02111, Boston, Massachusetts, 02111, United States
- Influence the technical direction of the overall engineering organization.
- Decompose business objectives into valuable, incrementally releasable user features accurately.
- Contribute code to feature development efforts demonstrating to others efficient design, delivery, and testing patterns and techniques.
- Develop the talents and abilities of peers and colleagues.
- Foster personal and professional development by continually seeking assignments that challenge you.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a STEM field
- 6-10 years of experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Staff or lead software engineer
- A portfolio of thought leadership and individual technical accomplishments
- Full understanding of Agile software development methodologies and practices
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with JVM-based languages such as Java and Scala
- Experience with Development frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Experience with Database technologies such as SQL, Postgres/MySQL, AWS Aurora DBs, Redshift, Liquibase or Flyway
- Experience with No-SQL technologies such as Redis, MongoDB and Cassandra
- Experience with Streaming technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apche Spark or Amazon Kinesis
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?