This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Material Handler
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Pull raw material for continuous running and for new set-ups and or changeovers.
- Monitor presses for threading of new coils and spools.
- Replenish raw material as needed.
- Verify scrap Gaylord with material E.D.P. and recycle.
- Review production schedule for needed reusable reels.
- Fabricate reels as needed for production.
- Place incoming supplies in storage location.
- Return all raw material spools, round skids and flange skids to vendors.
- Recycle all cardboard that is not used.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Prior manufacturing background preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform basic computer transactions
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?