This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Manufacturing Support Operator
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Run presses to required quality and efficiently levels. String up raw material and run strips through the die.
- Conduct visual quality inspection of products and accept responsibility for quality as produced.
- Identify product and equipment problems and correct as necessary.
- Label and package finished goods as well as complete necessary documentation when required.
- Perform assigned housekeeping duties and keep a safe and organized work area.
- Recognize containment and correct as necessary.
- Utilize SF and SAP in conformance with procedures.
- Communicate with co-workers, support departments, teams and management.
- Strive to improve methods/techniques of operations with procedures.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent communications skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?