This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Assembly Operator - 2nd Shift
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
- Pack and label finished products into the proper containers.
- Order materials to keep machines stocked with necessary parts and perform all material changeovers.
- Perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork such as labor production reports, and transfer of hour’s sheets.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position
- Ability to work regularly scheduled hours with overtime as needed
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Basic computer skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?