This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Scrum Master
, working in IT (excluding Telecommunication)
industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Facilitate team organization and agile ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily standups, reviews/demos, and retrospectives.
- Assist with release planning and communication.
- Understand and analyze performance measurements to facilitate team improvements.
- Ensure team is working efficiently towards clear, aligned sprint goals.
- Work with other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of the SAFe framework in the organization.
- Build and maintain a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, judgment, or retribution.
- Serve as the primary communicator of dependencies, timelines, and constraints for the team.
- Empower the team to make appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Grow team confidence to experiment, iterate, evolve, and learn.
- Act as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Seek out continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 3 years of scrum master or equivalent experience in agile development including coaching on Agile methodologies
- Experience with mobile product development highly desirable
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of agile methodology and scaled framework like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- SAFe or other project certifications highly desired
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?