Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Payroll Specialist
, working in Admin/Clerical
industry in Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Ensure timely, accurate, and proper execution of bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll and other payroll activities for 200+ employees.
- Act as first point of contact for employee issues; answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and determine solutions.
- Participate in the design, documentation, and implementation of streamlined, scalable payroll processes and procedures.
- Process, calculate, and post payroll transactions including retroactive payments, benefit deduction/payments, retirement contributions, wage garnishments, etc. as required.
- Collaborate with accounting, finance, and HR teams on all payroll matters with cross-functional impact.
- Complete all payroll related accounting activities.
- Assist with gathering information required for internal and external audits and prepare requested schedules, working directly with auditors.
Our client is a 20+ year-old staffing and recruitment leader. Founded on the belief that hiring, training and developing great people would result in outstanding service to clients and to candidates like you. Recognized on Glassdoor’s list of “Best Companies to Work For” in addition to other honors.
Valuing employees. Helping companies grow. Finding the right roles for job seekers. Achieving goals by helping others achieve theirs.
Serving companies of all sizes and across all industries. Specializing in accounting & finance, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, administrative, call center, human resources, and marketing positions. Is this one right for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1 year experience in payroll processing
- Strong operational knowledge of payroll systems
- Strong understanding of payroll, payroll tax compliance, and accounting processes
- Knowledgeable in federal, state, and local taxes; filing of all local, state, and federal taxes and related reports
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?