This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Technical Project Manager
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Jersey City, New Jersey, 07094, United States
- Employ formal and informal methods of gathering information in an efficient fashion, digest complex technical and business concerns and requirements.
- Produce written documents for plans and status, and verbally present essential and critical information in an unambiguous fashion.
- Communicate effectively with the technical staff, product management, and senior executives.
- Refine existing project management practices and establish new ones to ensure greater visibility, striking a balance between process consistency and adaptability.
- Develop, report, and continually improve business processes and policies, as well as metrics and indicators of success.
- Manage an assortment of small, medium, & large development projects successfully according to the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Ensure proper acceptance criteria, the definition of ready and done for requirements.
- Facilitate Agile Scrum ceremonies across one or more scrum teams.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to ensure the product backlog is continuously prioritized and maintained.
- Collaborate with other agile team-of-teams Scrum Masters to ensure cross-functional iteration dependencies are satisfied and best practices are being encouraged across the program.
- Lead the creation of project and product status updates for your teams.
- Facilitate internal and external communications (e.g., task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management).
- Track and resolve impediments to the team.
- Escalate issues through the right channel that may impact delivery including recommended solution options.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or the sciences; Master preferred
- 5+ years of experience with software products in a technical role
- 2+ years of experience in technical program management delivering projects across geographically distributed teams
- Experience of delivering products in a fast-paced environment preferably in leveraging data storage, Big Data processing or high fault-tolerance area
- Expertise in modern project management tools and standard methodologies, such as Agile/CSM, Lean, and planning tools
- Proficiency in applying Agile development techniques and structuring complex projects
- Experience in launching new products and sustaining operations
- Experience feature delivery full life cycle, defining projects, identifying risks, managing cost, coordinating scope, identifying dependencies, scheduling and deploying new products and features
- Experience in UI, mobile and other devices, and server software preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to lead multiple sub-projects at once
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?