Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Controller
, working in Insurance
industry in St. Paul, Minnesota, 55113, United States
- Supervises and trains accounting staff, ensuring transactions are processed in a timely manner in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensures all related accounting entries are completed by the second business day subsequent to month end.
- Ensures the accuracy of the monthly financial statements.
- Leads and develops an annual budget for the agency.
- Partners with local Agency President and Department Managers to ensure proper internal controls are maintained.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?