This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Stamping Operator - 2nd Shift
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Run punch presses to produce products to a specified quantity.
- Collaborate with other operators, inspectors, and technicians to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Work within the established safety guidelines and rules.
- Work within the established quality management system, follow all process instructions for standard work, and use proper methods for process improvements and changes.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Previous press set up experience is preferred
- Previous experience running high speed progressive stamping dies and thin gage materialsis preferred
- Experience operating Bruderer or Minster punch presses (30 to 60 tons)is preferred
- Ability to use of precision measurement equipment (micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, or similar)
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds throughout the shift
- Comfortable working with computers and the
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?