This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Business Development Manager
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Generating new leads and and sales through social networking, cold calling, and telemarketing.
- Qualifying potential new business for assigned territory.
- Negotiating pricing and payment terms based on corporate guidelines.
- Developing relationships and sales goals with internal and external customers.
- Collaborating with internal marketing team to develop marketing strategies for assigned territory.
- Meeting sales goals and metrics provided.
- Reporting activity on a regular basis in CRM system.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 2 years in the staffing industry is required
- 2 years of previous business to business sales
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact face-to-face with customers and give a solution-based presentation
- Abilityto work a flexible schedule and travel within territory to meet with customers
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?