This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Cook
, working in Media and Entertainment
industry in Austin, Texas, United States
- Ensures the highest quality of culinary services for our members and guests.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef's with any task requested
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- At least 1 yr of experience working as a cook
- Must commit to working all 7 games from 9/1 to 12/1
- Knife skills (Please bring your knife kit if you have one)
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry, and saute stations
- Health Sanitation Card pear state requirements
- Must have slip-resistant shoes
- Must wear black pants/slacks
- Neat professional appearance
- No large gauge earrings, face, or visible neck tattoos
- No unnatural hair colors (blue, purple, pink, green)
- Must be fully vaccinated
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?