Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Finance Manager
, working in Real Estate
industry in Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
- Oversees the management of organization liquidity on a daily basis to insure availability of resources to meet the organization’s unimpeded needs and objectives
- Communicates and coordinates draw and repayment requests on organizational lines of credit with external lending partners
- Is responsible for all banking administration and access management.
- Cultivates relationships with banks, and oversees day-to-day banking functions including but not limited to opening and closing bank accounts and adding, removing, and maintaining bank signatories
- Manages, reallocates, and maintains organization deposits across evolving lending relationships
- Plays a primary role in organizational forecasting initiatives as both a key contributor of information as well as a user of the resulting forecast
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Treasury related field
- 6+ years of proven experience in finance, treasury or related field
- 3+ experience in cash forecasting and liquidity management
- Experience in managing and developing others
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management about the finances of the business and justify certain financial recommendations
- Familiarity with fund management is a plus
- Knowledge of multifamily and/or affordable housing development financing is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?